HENNA EYEBROW DESIGN
WANT FULL, SHAPED, GORGEOUS BROWS?
Let us help you beautifully frame your eyes with our custom henna brow tint!
Henna Eyebrows have arrived! A new era in eyebrow tinting!
Have you been wondering what all this henna brow buzz is all about?
WHAT IS HENNA?
Henna eyebrow tint is a natural and safe alternative to other chemical dyes used to highlight your brows.
Henna Spa is a staining henna that gives you the ability to achieve fuller looking eyebrows and camouflage gaps in over-plucked eyebrows or sparse brow hair. Henna spa DOES NOT contain ammonia or peroxide and lasts longer than a normal tint. The henna is applied to your brows in your desired shape. At first glance, the henna is super dark but it will be wiped off to reveal your beautiful shape.The length of the henna brow tint depends on both the color of the henna and how often you wash your brows.
A wide range of beautiful deep colors creates the BEST eyebrows EVER!
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EYEBROW HENNA AND EYEBROW TINT?
With the Tint, we are using a traditional tint that is designed to only tint the hairs, not the skin. Henna will not only dye the hairs but will leave a stain ( for approx up to 2 weeks) on the skin behind the brow, giving the brow a fuller and filled in look. In terms of longevity, Tint lasts up to 4 weeks on the hair, Henna can last 6-7 weeks on the hair.
If you are someone who does not normally wear any brow cosmetics (or very little) and prefers a more subtle look to your brows, then start with the Eyebrow Tint.
If you are accustomed to a very defined and filled in eyebrow and like a more rich color, go with the Eyebrow Henna. You choose how thick/dark or shape you want.
WHO IS THE CANDIDATE FOR HENNA EYEBROW TINTING?
HOW LONG DOES HENNA LAST?
- Are you struggling with tint not lasting on your brows and find you still have to use makeup to keep your color and shape
- Fair or almost invisible eyebrows
- Missing hair
- Hard to shape brows
- Very fine hair
- Darkening the eyebrows
- Grey or white hairs that JUST WON"T HOLD THE TINT
The Henna Spa has 7 beautiful colors that last on hair for up to 4 weeks and offers a staining effect on skin for up to a week or more depending on the skin type and how well the brows are cared for after the treatment. On dry skin, henna lasts longer than on oily skin.
ALL THE BENEFITS OF HENNA:
ARE THERE SIDE EFFECTS FROM HENNA TINTING?
- Henna is a natural color
- Henna does not contain ammonia and peroxide
- Henna can be used during pregnancy and lactation
- Henna has no age restrictions for the client because it does not change the integrity of the hair structure
- Henna contains tannins, so after use, you can see the result – the hair looks more solid
- Henna stimulates the growth of new hair
- Henna perfectly stains skin and creates the effect of “permanent make-up”
- Henna is very resistant: it keeps on the skin for a week, and on the hair for about a month.
Henna Eyebrow Tinting is a harmless and efficient way to darken your eyebrows, leaving them looking bold.
Our product is made with all natural ingredients and will not damage the brow hair or the skin.
Henna Spa DOES NOT contain ammonia or peroxide.
HENNA EYEBROWS AFTERCARE
- Do not rub the area treated
- Avoid heat treatments for 24 hours
- Do not apply brow make-up for at least 24 hours after your treatment
- Avoid sunbathing for 24 hours, as this can cause the tint to fade
- Avoid swimming/saunas for at least 24 hours after your treatment
- Avoid perfumed products for at least 24 hours after your treatment
- Please note that oil-based makeup remover can cause the tint to fade quicker
- Exposure to the sun/UV lights for long periods can cause the tint to fade quicker
HOW MUCH IS IT?
- Dermatitis, allergies
- Abrasions and damage to the skin around the eyes (pimples, scabs, freshly shaved eyebrows)
- Infectious diseases
- Redness and swelling of the eyelids
- Allergy to henna
$30 for Henna Brows
$65 for eyebrow shaping plus Henna Spa